2018: Reaching End of Service
The latest updates (if any) will be posted on this page.
- Added social login support in an attempt to thwart fake sign-ups
- Refactored codebase to an SPA to address scalability issues and mitigate DDOS traffic
- Experiment with airdrops / airdrips to find a viable business model, but there is too much automation / exploitation
- Considering to discontinue the faucet due to fake accounts still being created and no suitable business model being found
- Discontinue accepting new airdrops / airdrips. A viable business model was not found despite attempts to experiment with Airdrops/Airdrips, the creation of a gamification API and resource allocation (earn through distributed computing)
- Sign-ups for the faucet are permanently discontinued late 2019 and all activity stopped - there are too many fake / bot accounts that are difficult to detect
- Deposits for consolidations from other faucets are no longer accepted, deposit addresses are being retired
- Discontinuing the listing of the mobile App in the beta program of Google's Play Store
- Future updates are posted on the website, no longer in the Telegram group - The history of the Telegram group will remain available for as long as Telegram saves it and the messages are subject to our moderation policy.
- Briefly launched an off-topic page to address the consequences of the corona pandemic worldwide, but this was discontinued due to technical, regulatory and organizational issues.
- Fixed an unintended situation that still allowed for occasional sign-ups during 2020 for the faucet (despite the micro-faucet being stopped).
- Logging-in to the website is no longer possible as of Q2 - 2020. Information remains available upon request.
- QoinPro reached End-of-Service in 2019 and cannot be maintained indefinitely and will charge storage fees for the few accounts that still hold crypto. Storage fees will be charged as of January 1, 2022 (see reasons and details).
- Despite the Androids' app beta status, refund requests for in-app freebie upgrades were accepted and processed until July 31, 2021.